2020 has seen a global disruption for all leaders. Collectively, in our changed world, we have been knocked off our game and forced to deal with new realities. These challenges present leaders with an opportunity to reevaluate their status quo structures, practices and behaviors.
“Fall 2020: Lead Strong. Lead Intentionally.” (1 hour)
The great risk for leaders is that they begin showing up simply as a reaction to their challenging circumstances, operating under an autopilot spell, which is self- and team-limiting. This workshop is designed to help leaders move fully into present-moment leadership at their best. Rob guides through his three-step exercise to re-calibrate, make the shift, and lead from the inside out, regardless of the world’s external challenges. Fast-moving and based on the principles in his newly-released book, Lead Like You Were Meant To: Make the Shift from Autopilot to Intentional, this session will help leaders quickly re-set and “come back” at their best as they head into the Fall of 2020. Leaders will learn:
- The 3-step process they can practice every day to adjust towards their best.
- One to two areas where they are most vulnerable to reacting to external circumstances.
- A “master move” that all followers are seeking from their leaders right now.
“Lead Like You Were Meant To” (2 hours)
Real, lasting growth in leaders comes from new awareness about themselves and strategic shifts from how they have led in the past. This session takes a deep dive into the learning from Rob’s book Lead Like You Were Meant To for your everyday leadership life. Leaders will learn about the Three Roadblocks that inhibit leadership growth, the Four Dimensions that demand self-leadership, and the Three Steps to take for both immediate and long-lasting change. This immersive, highly-interactive workshop will:
- Enable leaders to bring their real-world challenges into the classroom
- Open leaders’ eyes to new self-awareness of how they show up to lead
- Help leaders better see, and talk about, their greatest strengths and weaknesses
- Equip leaders with new options for bringing the best of themselves to their work
Advanced workshops integrate the Enneagram with Rob’s four-dimensional leader framework.
Five months into a pandemic; in the midst of race riots and societal chaos; a national election bearing down on us – we cannot afford for leaders to be on autopilot. This is an opportunity to evaluate reactionary ways of thinking, feeling and doing, and choose intentionally to think, feel and behave in new ways; new ways that will lead to new and better outcomes.
Features of both workshops:
- Workshops delivered virtually online, with highly interactive features including: 1:1 breakouts, chat, Q&A
- For a limited time, workshop fee is offset by verified purchase for each participant of Lead Like You Were Meant To: Make the Shift from Autopilot to Intentional (Amazon enables a single bulk order of books delivered to multiple addresses).
- Hosted by McKinnon via Zoom; all participants should download the free zoom software here in advance
- Please provide email addresses to send Zoom invites to all participants.
- Participants will be paired up in breakout rooms; please let us know if you prefer to assign pairings.