Are you a professional leadership coach who is good at having coaching conversations, but you lack a comprehensive game-plan for helping leaders achieve lasting change? You can coach on day-to-day tactical issues, but struggle to facilitate transformation? Consider learning to coach The McKinnon Way.
Five years ago, with a full roster of leadership clients, and healthy demand for more, I decided to try an experiment. I wanted to see if I could train other coaches in my methodology. If I could, we could meet growing demand by leaders who want to experience significant change and really move the needle on their effectiveness. And we could coach multiple leaders in the same organization using a common approach.
The experiment worked. Not only do the coaches I train experience a radical transformation in their own leadership coaching practice, but we went on to form McKinnon Leadership Group, a boutique collective of coaches who employ a common approach with leaders.
- Learn to coach leaders for lasting, transformational change.
- Comprehensive curriculum covers the entire coaching process, from prospective lead to closing, using a holistic (4-dimensional) approach that helps leaders address everything from Tactical leadership issues to long-term Transformational change.
- 2½ day intensive followed by six monthly check-ins and coaching to support learning
- Approved for International Coaching Federation Continuing Coach Education (CCE) credits.
- For coaches who demonstrate mastery in The McKinnon Way of leadership coaching
- Join a team that’s committed to impacting leaders and those they lead for the common good
- Opportunity to coach clients of McKinnon Leadership Group
- Ongoing leadership coach mentoring and training
- Coaching community through on-line and in-person gatherings
When you become a McKinnon Way-certified coach, you are joining a network of coaches united in a proven coaching process.
Would you like to learn more about The McKinnon Way training program, and begin making a greater impact with the leaders you coach?